Indice del forum

pazzi

squadra black ops

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

For that reason in addition, you people use a adidas
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Thorry

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2018 04:17:34    Oggetto:  For that reason in addition, you people use a adidas
Descrizione:

Important athletics sorts dominated the courtroom docket and formulated impeccable footwear that shunned the group when gamers rocked excellent sneakers. Adidas jumped in the bandwagon during the party the must have for footwear to the court docket docket docket docket was an awesome provide wanted. The adidas Dialogue board sprung into motion in the beginning crafted in on the high-top sort. Now, the product is crafted available in rather a handful of cuts for distinctive variants and picks. Howdy, I am seye kehinde a relentless and steady customer to konga. with regard to the sixteenth of august i procured blue nike roshes equipped by TMG retail outlet by yourself online site, 24,000 naira, the acquisition arrived in a few scenarios later on on, i reviewed it and positioned out the shoe claimed US proportions eight which was my sizing.

So i acknowledged as remaining the retailer and complained, they apologised and promised to ship but one more of my proportions tthe up coming performing working day, and then you may they named and reported my sizing was no much more available, its odd to me given that my measurement was specially proportions 8 even though the shoe was way considerably far too small. they then created readily available to certain individual me trade it with no obtaining value by obtaining an adidas NMD xr1 shoe of my conclusion, which they afterwards on on released currently. i'd been not possessions so my mother acquired the sneakers on my behalf, she claimed they didnt give her a box and in plenty of scenarios complained that she genuinely must present the actual man or woman 1 thousand naira as transport and delivery charge which wasn't while in the least agreed on, so i usually received a boxeless adidas shoe which in my undertaking perform expertise really should certainly not be.

I uncovered out this shoe only arrived out yesterday, in Europe! and isn't for remaining launched ideal up till finally the twenty fifth in Africa, even the little print from the shoe have currently been not at all typical with that of what was inside the adidas on the net retail outlet! i'm exceptionally upset and each time it is best to usually do not pick to eliminate a faithful constant purchaser like me, make certain you i request in your treatment my 24000 naira refund instantaneously and block this vendor from konga, as he sells phony sneakers on your private cost of great sorts, and for potential reason i counsel you employ all objects put on konga from the usage of high-quality assurance, this in truth is form of upsetting and when i need to jot down down an shorter place up as outlined by definitely poor great good quality assurance about KONGA.COM.

For that purpose you furthermore may individuals make use of a somewhat weak control file of client treatment, preceding time i checked, pretty last calendar 12 months I purchased a phony rayban sunglass which i complained to you independently separately males promptly, you basically apologised coupled with by no means took action coupled with the vendor in no way answered me every time a fantastic offer additional,ideally your remedies have modified, which i refuse to take a seat just after once more and come for being ripped off of 24000 naira inside of this challenging financial system. i await your reply. several many thanks. , although the 2nd i spot it on it had been just way a lot too minimum, this was quite strange to me which i suspected foul interact in someplace. adidas unveiled its most up-to-date silhouette in of the start out occasion within the large apple earlier night time time time: the adidas Originals NMD.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2018 04:17:34    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: